A beauty/fashion/style blog with bits of life thrown in between hauls and reviews.

Friday 6 December 2013

REVIEW: Samorga Organizer for my Céline Mini Luggage



As most of you all know, I bought my Céline Mini Luggage just over a month ago. The day after I received my Céline, I ordered a Samorga purse organizer specifically for my Céline. I'd heard that Céline bags tend to slouch, so I wanted to buy an organizer that would help my bag keep its structured shape. Also, the Céline Mini Luggage is like a bottomless pit inside, and I think if I didn't use an organizer, it'd always take me ages to find anything!



This is the Samorga I purchased, in the "Dark Dune" colour. I figured that the dark dune would be the closest match to the inside of my caramel mini.

Overall, these organizers are really well made and I think they're a real asset to have, especially for the mini luggage. However, I have to say that they are really quite overpriced for what they are. Including shipping and handling, my organizer came up to about $80 CDN, which is quite a lot of money for an organizer made of felt. That being said, I think this is an investment piece, and since my Céline cost so much money, I want to be able to take good care of it and I think the Samorga really protects the inside of the bag (which is suede) and also helps the bag to keep its proper shape.

the front of the organizer, including two large size pockets and one small size pocket, which would be good for a pen.


the removable middle section


I also far prefer the layout of the Samorga with the middle insert. It really makes me feel that I'm using all the space in the organizer well. I have another organizer which doesn't have anything in the middle and is basically a whole bunch of small pockets sewn into the organizer, and that really doesn't help me at all.

I would definitely recommend looking into these organizers if you are interested in keeping your handbags more organized. The company is really great with communication and you can ask them to make a custom insert for you if you provide the bag's dimensions.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

About Me

Hi there! My name is Ashley. I'm a 19 year old student from Ontario with a passion for beauty and fashion.

Followers

Random Post

Recent Posts

Video

logo

feature3

Follow on Bloglovin

© Smashin'Style, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena