A beauty/fashion/style blog with bits of life thrown in between hauls and reviews.

Sunday 24 March 2013

REVIEW: NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer


I'd heard wonderful things about the new NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer, and I just happened to find myself in the mall and near a Sephora, and it just so happened that I ended up buying it. Whoops. The colour I bought is called Vanilla because I am super pale and that isn't going to change any time soon.


This time I was a good blogger and I waited to use this concealer until I took swatch pictures of it. I think I deserve a pat on the back for that one.






This concealer is super creamy and provides a great coverage. I apply mine using fingers, since I usually find that when I use a brush my concealer ends up looking cakey. I haven't tried this concealer with a brush, also because I heard that a brush sheers out the coverage and my under eye circles need as much coverage as possible!



The concealer blends in very nicely as long as your skin is very well moisturized. The first day I applied this, I put it on after washing my face and allowing my moisturizers to really sink into my skin. The concealer looked a bit dry when I did that. The next day, I put an extra layer of under eye cream on just before I put my concealer on and didn't allow it to sink in. This made application so much easier! If you have slightly dry skin in the wintertime and find this concealer looks a bit dry when you use it, give this tip a try. 

This retails for $30 CDN and is available at Sephora.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

About Me

Hi there! My name is Ashley. I'm a 19 year old student from Ontario with a passion for beauty and fashion.

Followers

Random Post

Recent Posts

Video

logo

feature3

Follow on Bloglovin

© Smashin'Style, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena