A beauty/fashion/style blog with bits of life thrown in between hauls and reviews.

Thursday 24 October 2013

CÉLINE Mini Luggage Reveal


I've been searching and saving for this bag for ages now. I was in Paris in May and hadn't saved up enough money to buy it, so I couldn't buy it while I was there. I'm so glad I waited, though! I found this bag in Vancouver at a store called Bacci's.

Since I live in Toronto and couldn't see the bag in person, I had the sales associate email me a picture of the bag so I could see what the leather and colour were like before I purchased the bag. As soon as I got the email, I called my sales associate back right away and bought the bag!

The bag was shipped to me expedited and took about five days to get here. I'll be posting an unboxing video shortly :)

This is the Céline Mini Luggage in Caramel. The leather is called Baby Calfskin and has a grain to it and a bit of a shine as well.




This close up should help show the grain and slight sheen of the leather.
All these photos were taken without flash, so it's obvious that there is a slight sheen to the bag (which I really like). The inside of the bag is suede.

The bag is so lovely. I've heard people complain that the Mini is too heavy, which I find is not the case, since I lug around a Zara Office City bag all day long for school, filled with a laptop and notebooks and water bottles and plenty of other things (that bag usually weighs about 10-15 lbs every day). I've also heard people complain that the bag is too huge, and I also have to disagree. I'm 5'3" and I don't feel like the bag is too big or overpowering at all.

The leather is amazing quality and I'm so thrilled to finally own a Céline!

4 comments:

  1. You have to do a bag review video!! I'm contemplating getting it!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the comment! I will definitely post a bag review video in about a week, so stay tuned. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do you happen to remember what the price point was for this bag when you were in Paris?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the comment! It's been over one year since I was in Paris, so I don't remember the price point of the bag when I was in Paris, but I do know that there have been 2 or 3 price increases since I was in Paris. That being said, it's always cheaper, probably by a few hundred dollars at least, to buy in Europe rather than North America.

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.

About Me

Hi there! My name is Ashley. I'm a 19 year old student from Ontario with a passion for beauty and fashion.

Followers

Random Post

Recent Posts

Video

logo

feature3

Follow on Bloglovin

© Smashin'Style, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena