A beauty/fashion/style blog with bits of life thrown in between hauls and reviews.

Tuesday 19 March 2013

REVIEW: American Apparel Disco Pants

These pants...my goodness, I seriously cannot remember what life was like before I bought these pants.

Disco pants have ruined me for all other pants.

Jeans? No thanks.

Skirts? No thanks.

Leggings? No thanks.

I'LL BE WEARING MY DISCO PANTS.

These pants are super comfortable and stretchy. They're high waisted, which means they're perfect for my teeny-tiny form and make my legs look much longer than they actually are! They're also quite warm, and I say that with confidence because I live in Canada. They have the Canadian winter seal of approval!

Since buying my disco pants, two of my close friends have gone out and bought a pair as well. I get compliments on them literally all the time, and the other day I caught a girl sneakily eying them up on the subway! These pants are attention grabbers and they've totally changed my wardrobe. I used to feel like everything I wore made me blend in and wasn't unique. The disco pants add a little extra something to any outfit.

The material is super thick and sturdy, which is an absolute must for me since I commute to school every day (bus and subway and streetcar!). I was a bit skeptical about the price - they're $92 here in Canada. Now that being said, I normally pay about $100 for a pair of jeans that will usually last me one year before they start to fade and lose their shape. My disco pants have stood up so well and I think they are definitely worth the price. I think they're so amazing I'm even considering buying another pair in navy (I own them in black).

BOTTOM LINE: Buy disco pants. Bite the bullet, save up like I did, find every possible discount or coupon (I got 10% off using my SPC card), and just buy them. Do it.

Let me know if you'd like to see pictures or OOTD's featuring my disco pants - I'd be happy to oblige!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

About Me

Hi there! My name is Ashley. I'm a 19 year old student from Ontario with a passion for beauty and fashion.

Followers

Random Post

Recent Posts

Video

logo

feature3

Follow on Bloglovin

© Smashin'Style, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena