A beauty/fashion/style blog with bits of life thrown in between hauls and reviews.

Thursday 28 March 2013

NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer EDITED REVIEW

So after a few days of using the NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer, I have to say that I really didn't like this concealer. It looked very heavy on my skin and actually broke me out really badly! Normally, my skin is quite clear, but I ended up breaking out worse than I have in months a few days after trying this concealer out. It definitely wasn't anything else I was using because my concealer was the only thing I changed.

I'm definitely going to be returning this product, and thanks to Sephora's great return policy, I know I won't have any trouble returning it! I'll be repurchasing my Mac select coverup in nw20 instead, because I know it works and never breaks me out!

I felt it was really important to post this little update to let you know that the NARS concealer isn't as great as I thought it was - I think it's important that you know the 100% truth :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

About Me

Hi there! My name is Ashley. I'm a 19 year old student from Ontario with a passion for beauty and fashion.

Followers

Random Post

Recent Posts

Video

logo

feature3

Follow on Bloglovin

© Smashin'Style, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena